- JOIN IN
- Calls & Dates
- General Information
- Summer School
Travel to Montpellier
The Montpellier Mediterranean International Airport
The Montpellier Mediterranean International Airport is located 10 km from downtown.
- 5 daily flights between Montpellier and Paris Orly and Roissy-Charles-De-Gaulle airports (flight time only 1h10)
- 3 daily flights between Montpellier and Lyon
- 2 hubs (Paris and Lyon)
- 57 international destinations, served by 11 traditional and low-cost airlines (AirArabia, AirFrance, AirMéditerranée, EasyJet, Fram, Iberia, RyanAir...).
By plane, you can either use the Lyon / Paris hub (flight from Lyon or Paris to Montpellier takes around 1h) or use the low cost companies in and around Montpellier. Check RyanAir and EasyJet for further details. Please note that around Montpellier there will be several airports such as Beziers, Avignon or Carcassonne opened during the summer. Marseille or Lyon are at around 2h by train from Montpellier.
When arriving at the airport there are two possibilities. Either take a shuttle bus in front of the terminal, or take a taxi.
> There is an airport shuttle with convenient departures after every flight from Paris. It takes 15-20 minutes to get to the center of town.
> Please note that the taxi to the city center is around 30 euros (depending on the time and the number of luggage you have). For going to the University Accomodation count around 40 euros. The best is to share a taxi with people going to the city center and then take the tram to your hotel location. The trams run until 1AM and tickets can be purchased in every tram station.
The SNCF <http://www.voyages-sncf.com/> train station is located in the town center, with several high speed trains (TGV) to and from Paris every day. The trip to Paris takes around 3h30.
The two major cities, Lyon and Marseille (which both have an international airport), are both within 2h by train, and Barcelona (Spain) at about 4h30.
- 5 minutes away from «Le Corum»
- High Speed Train
- 3h30 -> Paris
- 11 trains/day -> Paris
- Trains -> Paris Roissy-CDG Airport, Lille & Lyon
- International connections: Barcelona, Brussels, Geneva
Montpellier is around 700 kilometers from Paris. Take the A9 and get out at exit 29 (Montpellier-Centre / Montpellier-Est).
- Corum address: "Tunnel du Corum – Rue de l’Arquebuse – Montpellier"
- GPS: Lat 43.61319 Long 3.882124